It’s such a special day when a dear friend marries the love of her life.
What a perfect, worshipful day full of sunshine and laughter.
A few of my favorite things about the day…
– the worship music during the ceremony. Absolutely stunning, and performed by several of Ethan and Leandra’s dear friends. Totally set the tone for a meaningful ceremony.
– Leandra’s dress! …and it was handmade. What!?
– The flowers. Also done by the bride herself and her little cohort of girls. Incredible talent.
– The first look.
– Beautiful morning sunlight for photos. Doesn’t get any better than that.
– The first dance. Scroll down and you’ll know what I mean.